Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Children's Hospital Radiothon - triple your donation

It's that time again...the Children's Hospital Radiothon is this week. My company is once again matching donations (both my boss and EISI) so your amount will triple!

Starting today, you can call in or donate online:
  • Call 953-KIDS (953-5437) between now and Thursday evening and tell them that you're part of the EISI Corporate Matching Program
  • Visit www.goodbear.mb.ca/donation.aspx and, in the dropdown box called 'Designate this donation to', select 'EISI Corporte Match'
As incentive, my boss is raffling off 3 official Sidney Crosby red Olympic jerseys. If you make a donation, shoot me a quick email and I'll make sure you're entered in the draw (cindyanne07@yahoo.ca).

BTW - if you tune-in to QX104 or HOT103 between 6 a.m. and 6 p.m., you may hear clips from recorded interview I did.

1 comment:

Hayden said...

ooops...my email address is cindyanne07@yahoo.ca. I've fixed it now in the blog post so please try again if it bounced back on you (thanks Drew!).