Tuesday, January 26, 2010

No patience

I'm not a patient person. It's just not my thing...but I feel that I've been pretty good during almost 14 months of neutropenia. OK, not good, but not horrible. Well, that's over. I'm sick of it. I WANT SOME DAMN NEUTROPHILS!!!!

Seriously! What does it take to get some white blood cells around here?! UGHHHH!

Ya know...I knew this would happen. Hayden smiled yesterday and I noticed his gums were bright pink and inflamed. Yep, that's a sure sign of neutropenia on him. So I wasn't surprised when today's blood test revealed that he's at 0.55. Why? Why? Why? Because he's fighting a cold or something? Who knows....so done.

mreh.

1 comment:

Fraz said...

Clearly you're not slaughtering enough black goats: http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE60Q48S20100127?feedType=RSS&feedName=oddlyEnoughNews. I hate when I forget that part.